Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I wish I'd never met you.


 

And now you left me here forever ..

You will forget everything about me after some time, I know..

You will forget my name, my talk, my love everything..

And you will be very busy in your world..

But I promise you if I really loved you..

I will never bother you again and will never ask you to come back

If by chance we meet again..I'll not look at you

But there is something more I want to say…

You were my first love and you will be my last..

I can never erase you from my memory

I can never stop loving you…never ..

There are a lot to say but you'll never understand

Because you never loved me by your heart

But you know what?

You'll be the first and last person who hurt me most in my life :(



15 comments:

  1. beautiful nishh... lovely presentation of pain of separation.. and the last line "You'll be the first and last person who hurt me most in my life " is most heart wrenching.. which shows the regret, anger and disbelief in love, only things left with us after that person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..this poem is very close to my heart, as this is the part of my book, that hopefully will publish soon *Fingers crossed*

      Delete
    2. waiting eagerly for The moment .. All the very Best!! :)

      Delete
    3. shut up
      :)
      I am not gonna leave you my friend

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written Nishu. Somewhere in life, we all can relate ourselves to these. We love, we break up, we whine, we move on, we forget and then we compromise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have finally understood, this word called "love"..I hope you never go through that again, stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks...no i dont remember you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. its aman chhabra great inni jaldi bhool gye :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Thanks Nishi for this short yet super touchy poem. Wish you all the best. Hope it gets published very soon and I can then proudly tell that I had read it before :D

    ReplyDelete