Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A SHATTERED DREAM


You came into my life like a ray of sunshine on a summer morning.
You hold my hand, and take me to a new world.
A world full of love, light & laughter.
A world full of rainbows and sunshine.
A world where only you and I exist.
You made me believe that true love is not a myth, its real.
You sang me all those unspoken words that lingered with me throughout the day, made me feel beautiful, made me feel special.
You made me love all those cute pink heart-shaped balloons even more
I started to believe that “the world and the words” portrayed in all Love Stories are real.
Now staring at stars for hours does not bore me.
I feel all those love songs are just meant for you and me.
I feel love, I feel life, I feel the whole universe by my side.
But now you are gone, where I don’t know, why I don’t know.
All I know is that I was dreaming, I am dreaming, you were never there.
There is no rainbow, no sunshine for me. There is darkness, only darkness all around me
I can hear my soul screaming with the pain of not being able to listen the sound of your unspoken words.
Heart shaped balloons laugh at me, they were never meant for me, I was a fool to believe they are mine, I was a fool to believe you are mine.
Love songs leave me with never ending river of pain
Yes I am cursed.
Love is not for me,
Love was never meant to be mine, you remain a dream to me and dreams  never come true..with night they are gone, and you are gone too..leaving me alone all alone..


16 comments:

  1. A SHATTERED DREAM .... Fabulous Poems...keep going...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *claps*. Its moving Story. The two parts of the poem are like Mirror Images. One Happy. Other Sad. The contrast is well brought out.

    You are anything but Tranquil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just awesome ..beautifully written loved the contrast..n thats what is love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice.... Loved the contrast in the thots.... Both sides of the coin... Applauses

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best and worst memories of our life lay in these 2 phases. I wish we'd known while falling in love that we are making memories which are going to haunt us tomorrow.. As everyone said Nishi, before-after story is beautifully penned down. Keep writing your feelings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pyaar ka punchnaama ke lyrics?

    ReplyDelete
  8. superb!!..could actually connect to the poem..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rain rain, I don't feel the same;
    the time has gone,
    when she wrapped me
    and i got drenched in her arms;

    Achcha likhti ho Nyc-il.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully written but I am sure you will get your love as who believe in love do get it.

    You have expressed emotions beautifully, simply loved it

    Amit

    ReplyDelete